I Met My Wife As A Vig!n – Governor Oshiomhole
Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo state made some interesting and inspiring revelations at his wedding thanksgiving service. Many were shocked to hear that he met his new wife, Iara Fortes, a v!rg!n. His words:
Sources in Benin disclosed that Governor Oshiomhole gave his wife’s parents a big gift for keeping ‘her’.
“I can boldly tell all of you that I was a very principled man during my first marriage, I didn’t succumb to the wordly pleasures of this lustful environment, even though I had lots of opportunities. And it was this principled sobriety that made me fish for a v!rg!n wife.
“I can boldly say to you all that I was the first man to know her (Lara Fortes) and initiate her into the wordly ways.
“This is the kind of spirit I want Edo youths to inculcate instead of messing around and engaging in different shades of adultery and fornication.”
Sources in Benin disclosed that Governor Oshiomhole gave his wife’s parents a big gift for keeping ‘her’.

Comments
Post a Comment
The views expressed in comments published on my blog are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of queendoosh.com. Please take note.