Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015

Sure way to get google adsense approval in 2015. 99.9% guaranteed....

If you have been frustrated by google adsense replies to your adsense application, there is help coming your way right now if only you are willing to work it out.

After i was click-bombed and hacked on my wordpress blog, my adsense account with about $260 was disabled. I felt so horrible and wasn't sure if i wanted to continue as a blogger.

I searched for alternatives and none was as interesting as google adsense. i was determined to get my adsense approved again so i set into the internet to get some vital information. It took me about 3 months to arrive with this.

Follow me closely as i share...


1. I deleted all post i had on my new blog that had failed to get approval

2. I switched from Entertainment Niche to Medical and wrote 10 "Unique" contents (let me take a second to explain what i mean by unique. I am no expert in the medical world, i don't even know a thing there. this is how i made my content unique:

a) I searched for 10 invaluable medical posts which i will not disclose to you cos i won't be helping you if i do that.

b) Each of these posts had over 500 words.

c) I rephrased every single sentence and substituted almost all the keywords with similar words.

d) I made my own custom image using photoshop and corel draw) I believe that looks like a "Unique" content, isn't it? sure it is.

3. After that, i kept sharing my posts everywhere possible for 2 days.

4. Added contact and privacy policy pages on my blog.

5. I reapplied for adSense and in less than 48hours i was back to business.

With these steps am sure you will get the approval asap. Goodluck!



Share with your friends and do not copy and paste on your blog!! smiley
http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2015/07/get-your-adsense-approved-in-less-than.html
4 Likes 2 Shares

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW! Scientists Develop Vaccine For HIV/AIDs

Suswam rains SUVs on Benue Governor-Elect, others

Senate Indicts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Over Loss of N1.6tr Revenue