Labaran Maku Reacts to the Alleged N37B Found In his Farm

Labaran Maku, the national secretary of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) has reacted to reports that N37 billion was allegedly found in his farm.

Having worked closely with former president of Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan, the former information minister denied the allegations, saying the report is completely false and part of an on-going effort to blackmail his office.

He dubbed the report as a blackmail which started after he challenged Governor Tanko Almakura of Nassarawa state to account for the allocations he collected from the state treasury as security votes.
Labaran Maku, former minister of information

The former minister made the clarification on his Twitter account...Read



belonging to me. First, they said they found $1 Billion Dollars on a farm allegedly belonging to me, but after they were attacked by -



This evil blackmail on me on the social media is happening because I challenged Gov Tanko Almakura @taalcircle to account for the -

Estimated Hundreds of millions of Naira he collected in four years as allocations to State yet the state is still in poverty -

 I asked Gov Almakura to account for the the N4.8 Billion he collected from the state treasury as security votes since people are dying -
 
Instead of accounting for money and responding to the issues I raised, @taalcircle agents went on social media to slander me -

The story that N37 billion was found on my alleged "farm" is completely false and evil! It is part of an ongoing effort to blackmail me -

for fighting for my stolen governorship mandate In State! If they are men enough let them not hide under social media-



Or name the security agencies and operatives that led the search and release the official report. I advise them to do so promptly-

  It will surely be counterproductive if political agents turn the so-called anti-corruption war into a huge blackmail @taalcircle -

 God knows all thieves, blackmailers and evildoers and will punish every one of them in due time! I leave them to the judgment of God!-
 
 
   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW! Scientists Develop Vaccine For HIV/AIDs

Suswam rains SUVs on Benue Governor-Elect, others

Senate Indicts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Over Loss of N1.6tr Revenue