Nigeria's First Test Tube baby To Study Medicine Abroad


 Nigeria’s first test tube baby, Miss. Hannatu Kupchi has been given admission into a Hungarian university to study medicine.This came 17 years after Kupchi was born at Nisa Premier Hospital in Abuja, precisely on February 11 1998. According to Hannatu's parents, they waited 13 years for a child before trying the IVF option.
"God has a big hand in this. God was behind me. I want God to use me get more children. I am hoping that through me God will make people see the value of having children. I will specialize in genealogy and obstetrics. I barely made it beyond the cut off mark. God helped me. I am going to try my best and make everyone proud. I am studying medicine because I want to be a doctor. I want to study it because I want God to use me to help families who suffered what my parents went through,” she said



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW! Scientists Develop Vaccine For HIV/AIDs

Suswam rains SUVs on Benue Governor-Elect, others

Senate Indicts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Over Loss of N1.6tr Revenue