Hmmm....How Don Jazzy Embarrassed Zaaki Azzay In Public

Zaaki-702x336
In a new chat with the Sun, veteran singer Zaaki Azzay spoke about how Mavin boss, Don Jazzy embarrassed him.

Zaaki said, “It was some years back when I met Don Jazzy. We had been friends before he became big and famous, and after some years I saw him and, as an old friend, I hailed him. The way he responded was so cold and it happened in the public. I felt so embarrassed because people were watching us. Anyway, we have since talked over it.”
On the craziest thing a female fan has done to him, “Hmmm… it was crazy. A girl pumped up a condom, packaged it like a gift, wrote an invitation on it and sent it to me with her unclad picture.” he said.

Source: Info Nigeria

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW! Scientists Develop Vaccine For HIV/AIDs

Senate Indicts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Over Loss of N1.6tr Revenue