HEALTH: See Herb Found in Nigeria To Cure Hepatitis…MUST READ




A new study by Nigerian researchers that was published in the Journal of Pharmacy and Biological Science has claimed that SAAAB and HAABS – bitter leaf-based supplements – can cure hepatitis.


Clinical trials of the drugs demonstrated that the herbal preparations made predominantly from bitter leaf (Vernonia amygdalina) provide cure for chronic forms of Hepatitis B and C.

About 23 million Nigerians are infected with Hepatitis B, and 11 die every day, making Nigeria one of the countries with the highest hepatitis burden in the world.

Lead researcher, Ben Amodu of the Halamin Herbal Products in Abuja and lecturer at the Department of Histopathology and Cytology, Jos University Teaching Hospital (JUTH), said herbal medicine could succeed where orthodox one has failed in the treatment of both communicable and non-communicable diseases.

Amodu said, “This study has shown that there is a cure for the chronic form of hepatitis – HBV and HCV. The total clearance of HBV and HCV upon administration of SAAAB and HAABS for three weeks and one week respectively is a testimony to this fact.”

“Since prevention still remains the key to control, efforts must be made to strengthen strategies aimed at increasing awareness and encouraging people to take seriously the issue of vaccination.”

Comments

  1. Do you surfer HEPATITIS of any type? Dr. Iyabiye is your best belt contact him now and get cured once and for all through: iyabiyehealinghome@gmail.com or Tel: +2348072229413

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am really grateful and thankful for what Dr. Ozman has done for me and my family. i have be suffering from HERPES for good three years with no solution, the diseases almost took my life and because I was unable to work and I was also loosing lots of money for medication, but one faithful day when I went online, I met lots of testimonies about this great man so I decided to give it a try and to God be the glory he did it. If you need his help or you also want to get cured just the way I got mine, just email him : dr.ozmanspellhome@gmail.com or Whatsapp ;+2349061515609 or as well call +2349061515609 and get your healing. He has cure for other deadly diseases like Herpes, Hiv, Hepatitis,ALS

      Delete
  2. My name is Dr luka boadi there is no infection my natural medication can not cure,I can cure your infection as I cure the people whom are in the following Photos,what are your infection is it
    1) hepatitis ABC
    2)HIV aids
    3)hsv1&2
    4)cancer of any kinds
    5)diabetes
    6)genital wart
    7)unable to get pregnant
    8)miscarriage
    9)weak erection
    10)kidney
    11)heart disease
    12)HPV
    13)any infection
    Contact me now for a cure via WhatsApp +2348151714295 or call +2348151714295 or email lukaherbalhome@yahoo. Com with your infection listed and not listed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Everyone, i am Mrs Joy Ben , I want to
    share my testimonies to the general public on how this great man called
    Dr losa cure my hepatitis b . I have been a hepatitis b patient for over (3) years
    and i have been in pains until i came across this lady when i traveled
    to Africa for Business trip who happen to once been a hepatitis patient, i
    explained every thing to her and she told me that there is this Great Dr losa
    that help her to cure her hepatitis and she gave me his email address for
    me to contact him, and i did as she instructed. And Dr losa told me
    how much to buy the hepatitis medication and how i will get it,
    which i did. And to my greatest surprise was that i took the hepatitis herbal
    medicine for just two week and behold i went for a test, the Doctor confirmed me hepatitis free and said that i no longer have hepatitis in my system and till now i have never
    felt any pains nor hepatitis again, so i said i must testify the goodness
    of this man to the general public, if you are there surfing from this
    hepatitis problems or any deadly disease or other disease for i will
    advice you to contact him on his working email:
    dr.losaherbalhome@gmail.com and i assure you that he will help you or you can reach him via his mobile whats app number +2349050141109....

    He cure listed diseases
    CANCER
    HIV
    ALS
    HEPATITIS A AND B
    DIABETIC.
    HERPES

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dr. Osagie God will continue to bless you more abundantly, for the good works you are doing in peoples life, I will keep on writng and posting testimonies about you on the Internet, I was a HIV patient, I saw a blog on how Dr. Osagie cured someone, I contacted him and also got my healing, kindly email him now on (drosagiesolutiontemple@gmail.com OR
    DROSAGIESOULTIONTEMPLE@YAHOO.COM ) or His Whatsapp number: +2347030465649...thank you my great DR
    Dr OSAGIE CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
    HIV/AIDS
    HERPES

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

The views expressed in comments published on my blog are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of queendoosh.com. Please take note.

Popular posts from this blog

NEW! Scientists Develop Vaccine For HIV/AIDs

Suswam rains SUVs on Benue Governor-Elect, others

Senate Indicts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Over Loss of N1.6tr Revenue