WAR OF WORDS: Solomon Amande and Kulas Tersoo Takes a Whip at Each other...



Wonder when the battle between supporters of Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom and that of the Ex-Governor Suswam will stop dominating our cyber space in Benue. How does these piece of write ups solve the Benue problem? Like the saying in  Pigin English goes, ‘’HIT ME, I HIT YOU BACK’’. Well, as a blogger who can’t see a juicy gossip and  pass by, I actually stumbled over this message supposedly written by Solomon Amande on his facebook page to Kulas Tersoo.

 It Reads…
‘’When people say you eat crumbs ,call you a sycophant for telling the public about Government activities intended to better their lives, what then will you call people that twist facts for a plate of rice.

This is Kulas Tersoo who never found favour in the eyes of Former Governor Gabriel Suswam during his 8yrs sojourn as Governor of Benue.
Suddenly he has turned himself to a self-acclaimed social critic to earn what he is enjoying here.
My elder brother from Kwande ,Angom Kulas , see what you have sold your pride and future for.
Remember the story of Jacob and his elder brother in the Bible.
The plate of food cost Esua his inheritance.

Out of over 18.5 billion Teachers salary and about 60BILLION DEVELOPMENT fund stolen in the previous regime, you sold it out for a plate of Eba or Fried rice?
One word for this plate of Rice journalists that call himself social critics’’. 



Kulas Tersoo Respons to Solomon Amande....
Read below:

I Ate with Ortom, Dine with Akume, "chopped" with Suswam
By Kulas Tersoo.
The popular adage that silence is a golden answer to a fool is naturally limited especially when an action or a statement is blown to the public and it is obvious that many an unsuspecting innocent people are misled and calculatingly deceived.

Yesterday, I saw on Facebook my name being taken to the mud by a team led by one Solomon Amande Msughter, Msugh Tyokura and Toom Aviashima using a picture that was snapped sometime ago while I was on a dinning table with the then Governor of Benue state, Mr. Gabriel Torwua Suswam.
One of the initiators of a post to that regard, Solomon Msughter Amande actually wrote an article I considered damaging. In the said article, he called me names as well as used terribly derogatory terms on my person.
Inasmuch as since I do not know his intention for launching such a vicious attack on me, I would not have been worried, especially given the fact that eating with a sitting Governor (or as he erroneously put it, "former Governor") is even a privilege, I am a little disturbed by the misinformation he devillishly reeled out that prompted many to see me in a negative way.
Many would agree with me as I state the obvious here that journalism remains one of the most privileged professions that gives one an opportunity of meeting and interacting with the high and the mighty that ordinarily, one would have continued to listen to on radio, watch on screen and read in the papers forever.

As a journalist, I have met with both very many wretched and highly priviledged personalities both within and outside the state. I have, just like in the picture displayed, eaten with many either in their houses or whereever they offer me a meal. Not that I always go to them looking food (as Tor-luam. Heheheheheeeee), but like any other journalist including the international ones, maybe in the course of my primary assignment, am at their place, and time to eat is at hand and I am invited over or I am in their place on their invitation and such meal was prepared for me.
Incidentally, I felt Solomon Msughter Amande rather consciously or unconsciously insulted his biological father, the late Amnde Korinjo. This is because, though Solomon now claiming to be what he is not was still there when someone recommended me to his father who was nursing an intention to represent us at the national assembly. His father had invited me over to Katsina-Ala twice and I equally honoured. On these two occasions, for reasons I chose to downplay here, he took me to a restaurant and bought food where we ate together on the same table. Why is that not news to Msughter Amande but my eating with Suswam in same manner more news to him? Is it that his father is or was too infinitesimal to make a Facebook news item or what? If Suswam is such a devil that anyone seen eaten with him must be cast in bad light, have same Msughter forgotten the things that were said against his father by his political rivals yet I went ahead to back him till God took his life? Amande, if eating with your host who for sure is not your peer but from a higher class or more privileged than you means "crumbs" gathering, then, next time be proud of you father and state how I started the "crumbs" gathering right in in restaurant with a personality of your father.
I have also taken rides with senators, a Governor and other parliamentarians including state Assembly members while I am yet to be one. In fact, I never imagined I would sit with a governor but Sen. George Akume was the first Governor who took me right into his bedroom for a media chat since a crowd had besieged two of his sitting rooms. In fact, Crucial Abua Yajir led me and two other of my colleagues into the room. Perhaps, there were no pictures for that or food was not involved but only drinks, so, no news.
While serving as Minister of state for Trade and Investment, I was equally privileged to share a cup of tea with our incumbent Governor, Samuel Ortom when I visited him in company of a brother and friend who is on this forum too.
I do not need to mention all of that here but have just mentioned few. And before I forget, let no one mistake this as bragging. No!! I do not have to do that here and to you my friends as that would rather depict me as having a small mind, especially given that am old enough to be a Governor myself. I only wished to buttress how privileged a journalist could be; and of course I have been.
I was taken aback and equally shocked when even those I believed are enlightened enough to grab in a twinkle of an eye a hate campaign and hatchet job came with exclamations as comments on the picture. Is it because I am not on the TV screen? So, you have never seen Amanpour of CNN and other notable presenters meet a dignitary and eat using same dinning table and a discussion goes on? Ooooooh. Lest I forget, am a typical Tivman. Suswam is also one and above all, a 'devil' and as such, mine must be strange.
But for the public concerned, I will never attached any seriousness to any statement piece on me or on any other normal human being credited to Msughter Amande. Never!! Just as he rightly addressed me as his "elder brother", I have taken and treated him as such. I have never for once insulted Msughter Amande here or anywhere. He has insulted me here time without number and he still remains one of the persons here who has no regard for age, status and class as he has more than any young persons I know, insulted and used derogatory language on anyone that crosses his path ncluding me at various times.
I still remember how sometime ago, same Amande came here and ran his wife out of town. He used uncouth language to describe his wife. He told the world here people who sleeps with his wife and how his wife told him how the other person does it better than him.
As an "elder brother", I sent in a discouraging text and called on him to immediately pull down the post. Many other voices of reasoning, majority been women mounted pressure until he had to remove the post.
Now, if someone would come to a public arena to disparage his wife whom they have professed love before many and their parents and even have an issue from the result of their affection, while should I be worried if same person use same arena to do same to me, a nobody but ordinary "elder brother"?
I am still wondering while barely few days after I was trailed by unknown men and stalked by my gate, there has arisen the display of my picture with someone it is obvious a particular group in Benue do not want to either see or hear about. This is indeed a hate campaign against me suspected to have been sponsored. Maybe, just may be, we will son hear the truth. But if I am dead, the entire world should know those who have access to my pictures and can display anywhere it is needed for any purpose including ulterior motives.
I have nothing against Msughter Amande or any other person who felt attacking me or killing me will solve the problem of this government.
Stay Blessed.

Comments

  1. Hehehe hehe!!! I lefuse to raugh.... He hehehe. Kai, ior mban Vea wua se ga!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

The views expressed in comments published on my blog are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of queendoosh.com. Please take note.

Popular posts from this blog

NEW! Scientists Develop Vaccine For HIV/AIDs

Senate Indicts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Over Loss of N1.6tr Revenue