Skip to main content

ZONE C SENATE: Dr Mattias Oyigeya Reacts, David Mark did not Influence my Appointment at Federal Medical Centre


Dr. Matthias Oyigeya, the ex Chief Medical Director, Federal Medical Centre, Markurdi and a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC has reacted to the article written by Yemi Itodo which listed his name as one of the persons that benefitted in appointment from David Mark.

According to him: “That list couldn’t have been authorised by Senator David Mark because he knows very well he played no part in my ascension into the office of the Medical Director. It was mischievous to put my name there. It was intended to paint me as an ingrate because I’m supporting Comrade Dan Onjeh in this re-run against David Mark.”.

Source: IPN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW! Scientists Develop Vaccine For HIV/AIDs

Suswam rains SUVs on Benue Governor-Elect, others

Senate Indicts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Over Loss of N1.6tr Revenue