Billionaire Father Offers $180m To Whoever Is Willing To Marry His Daughter [PHOTO]

A Hong Kong billionaire is giving $180,000,000 to any man willing to marry his daughter
Chinese businessman, Cecil Chao, made his billions developing luxury high rises in Hong Kong.
“He is known for making outlandish statements such as the time he was
quoted by the Hong Kong media for saying he had bedded over 10,000 women
in his lifetime.”
Most famous of all his public announcements was in 2012 when he offered
$60,000,000 USD in the form of a “dowry” (which is a parental transfer
of money or property) to whichever man could turn his daughter straight.
He came back in 2014 upping the ante to $120,000,000 USD. And now he’s
back to say the bounty is now $180,000,000 to who ever can get the job
done.
Hong Kong billionaire is giving $180,000,000 to any man willing to marry his daughter
The way I’m looking at it is like this I can get a non stop flight from
Texas to Hong Kong on American Airlines for $1,561, or try Hong Kong’s
own airline Cathay Pacific for $1,699. If I wanted to save a few bucks I
saw some connecting flights on United and Delta Airlines for right
around $1,000. That’s approximately 120,000 – 180,000 times your money.
I don’t think anything in life really offered you that type of return on
your investment, and if all else fails well I know I’ve spent $1,000 on
dumber things before.
May the best man win!
Source: Zambezi Reporters
Comments
Post a Comment
The views expressed in comments published on my blog are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of queendoosh.com. Please take note.