Actress Omotola Jalade Reveals What She Will Be Doing Next On Her Instagram Page...
The beautiful Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde is finally returning to the screen after a long break, according to her, this will be her most challenging role ever.
The telented actress wrote on her Instagram page last night that this new project will ‘move the narrative’, and that it would also affect fans’ opinion of her.
“So I’m doing a shock project friends! I always strive to do projects that move the narrative forward at different stages,” she wrote, and then listed some of her epic roles in movies including, ‘Mortal inheritance’, ‘Blood sisters’ and ‘Ije’.
“We’re on to another one fam,” the 38-year-old screen goddess continued, adding, “However, with this project you will either love me more or outrightly begin [to] hate me. I’m doing something I’ve never done.”
Omotola has starred in over 200 films, but after her role in the 2010 movie ‘Ije’ featuring Genevieve Nnaji, the actress, like other A-listers, has been taking selective roles.
In 2012, she starred in Obi Emelonye’s ‘Last Flight to Abuja’ and then followed it up with the 2012 psychological film, ‘Amina.’
Jalade-Ekeinde is making a comeback, and already fans are over the moon with excitement, flooding her Instagram with enthusiastic messages.

Comments
Post a Comment
The views expressed in comments published on my blog are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of queendoosh.com. Please take note.