Desmond Elliot Surprises Homeless Woman With An Apartment [PHOTOS]
The nollywood actor turned politician decided to surprise this homeless woman by furnishing her apartment. Below is what he wrote;
'So I rehabilitated this bore hole a few months ago, and the woman in this picture apparently is homeless and lives there at that spot, she bought a generator to power the bore hole (she washes clothes for a living)Boy was I impressed so I decided to give her a little surprise'
'She got a clean, fresh, room apartment with a television,gotv,fan, matress and chair ..a place to retire to after a days work. Congrats to her'
'So I rehabilitated this bore hole a few months ago, and the woman in this picture apparently is homeless and lives there at that spot, she bought a generator to power the bore hole (she washes clothes for a living)Boy was I impressed so I decided to give her a little surprise'
'She got a clean, fresh, room apartment with a television,gotv,fan, matress and chair ..a place to retire to after a days work. Congrats to her'


Comments
Post a Comment
The views expressed in comments published on my blog are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of queendoosh.com. Please take note.