RELATIONSHIP: Is It Right For A Boyfriend To Save Letters Of His Ex Girlfriend While Been With Another?
Woman needs your advice;
I
recently found out that my boyfriend of nine months still talks to his
ex-girlfriend. They had a pretty bad breakup and ended their
relationship over a year ago, but last time I asked him about her, he
said it had been months since they'd spoken.
Recently I found out that
he still has a bunch of love letters saved from when they were together
and that he texts her every few days. He has told me that getting back
together with her is 100 percent out of the question. I know he loves
me, and she lives on the other side of the country so it's not like they
meet up, but it still bothers me that he talks to her so much, and as
far as I know, she doesn't know he is dating someone else. Am I wrong
for being a little upset about this? Is there a good way to bring this
up or should I just let it go?
#Cosmopolitan

Comments
Post a Comment
The views expressed in comments published on my blog are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of queendoosh.com. Please take note.