Busty Nollywood Actress, Cossy Ojiakor Gifts Loyal Fan 5,000 For Writing Her Name On His Tongue
The actress
and CEO of Playgirl Resources Ltd, Cossy Ojiakor, has decided to reward
an extremely loyal fan with the sum of N5, 000 or a party with her for
writing ‘I love Cossy’ on his tongue during the October 1st Independence
day celebration.
Recall that on independence eve, Cossy promised to reward a loyal fan who was crazy enough to write ‘I love Cossy’ on a crazy body part. Reminiscing on the love expressed by this loyal fan, Cossy shared a photo of him and wrote; “Hmm, I missed this during the October 1st party, but whoever you are, DM me, you’re automatically qualified for a party with me or N5, 000 for the courage.”
/www.vanguardngr.
Recall that on independence eve, Cossy promised to reward a loyal fan who was crazy enough to write ‘I love Cossy’ on a crazy body part. Reminiscing on the love expressed by this loyal fan, Cossy shared a photo of him and wrote; “Hmm, I missed this during the October 1st party, but whoever you are, DM me, you’re automatically qualified for a party with me or N5, 000 for the courage.”
/www.vanguardngr.

Comments
Post a Comment
The views expressed in comments published on my blog are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of queendoosh.com. Please take note.