PROMISE KEPT!! Nobel Laureate, Wole Soyinka Finally Destroys Green Card
Nigerian Nobel prize-winning author Wole Soyinka said he has fulfilled his pledge to throw away his US residency green card and leave the country if Donald Trump won the presidential election.
Prof. Soyinka told AFP on the sidelines of an education conference at the University of Johannesburg on Thursday.
“I have already done it, I have disengaged (from the United States). I have done what I said I would do,” the 82-year-old Professor who is a regular teacher at US universities including Harvard, Cornell and Yale.“I had a horror of what is to come with Trump… I threw away the (green) card, and I have relocated, and I’m back to where I have always been” — meaning his homeland Nigeria.
Soyinka had vowed to give up his permanent US residency over a Trump victory to protest against the Republican billionaire’s campaign promises to get tough on immigration.

Comments
Post a Comment
The views expressed in comments published on my blog are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of queendoosh.com. Please take note.