Tuface Insist He Is Not Backing Down On The Planned Nationwide Protest [ Watch VIDEO]


The music star has maintained that he is not backing down despite the criticism. Mr Idibia is not backing down from the planned February 5, 2017 nationwide protest. Read below what he wrote and the video below...


'I will no longer be quiet. I'm just a musician with a point of view and the ear of my fans. I have dedicated my time and resources to peace building, voter education towards peaceful elections and youth engagement in governance in Nigeria. This march is about demanding that our leaders connect with all the people of Nigeria'.

Watch the video on his Facebook page Here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW! Scientists Develop Vaccine For HIV/AIDs

Suswam rains SUVs on Benue Governor-Elect, others

Senate Indicts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Over Loss of N1.6tr Revenue