Huddah Monroe Reveals She Almost Died Of Complications From Previous Br@ast Implants





The ex Big Brother Africa contestant, Huddah Monroe shared a photo of herself with her plastic surgeon, a Hollywood plastic surgeon who she said helped fix the complication she suffered from a previous cosmetic surgery. Below is what she wrote:



"Got complications from a previous cosmetic Surgery I had (story for another day) and I am pleased with my Doctors who have done incredible job on me..... I can't be more thankful! I could've died but I'm well now 🌚.πŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ Cc of the Beverly Hills Plastic Surgery group for making me feel amazing and confident once again!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW! Scientists Develop Vaccine For HIV/AIDs

Suswam rains SUVs on Benue Governor-Elect, others

Senate Indicts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Over Loss of N1.6tr Revenue