PHOTOS: Rob Kardashian Gushes Over His 5 Months Old Baby, Dream Kardashian

Rob Kardashian shared these beautiful photos of his 5 months old daughter smiling and he couldn't help but gushed over her after sharing the photo.  The proud dad wrote;


 'Lol this is why I love my baby. She changed faces in less than a second. Lol. And look at her fingers, can't believe she is almost 5 months!! Wild !! Now I understand why my mom had 6 kids !! Babies are the greatest gift of Life !! I made this Beautiful little mama! LOVE YOU baby Dream, almost 7 months till your birthday turn up. lol I know I'm corny but I don't care cuz this my only baby'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW! Scientists Develop Vaccine For HIV/AIDs

Suswam rains SUVs on Benue Governor-Elect, others

Senate Indicts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Over Loss of N1.6tr Revenue