#BBNAIJA: Tonto Dikeh's Husband , Churchill Gifts Land To Tboss, Efe And Bisola [PHOTOS]
Olakunle Churchill, the chairman of Big Church Group has given out plots of lands to Big Brother Housemates top three finalist; Efe, Bisola and TBOSS.
The plots of land which are part of the properties of King Andrea Realtors was presented to the top three finalists yesterday.
The BBN 'based on logistics' housemate and winner of the just concluded show Efe Michael Ejebo in his thank you messsage to Churchill said,
house' can this be real? I'm truly blown away by this show of love and kindness. We are so grateful.... thank you so much sir, Who I be to get land for Abuja?".
The presentation ceremony also had the Big Church Foundation ambassador Praiz in attendance.
The plots of land which are part of the properties of King Andrea Realtors was presented to the top three finalists yesterday.
The BBN 'based on logistics' housemate and winner of the just concluded show Efe Michael Ejebo in his thank you messsage to Churchill said,
house' can this be real? I'm truly blown away by this show of love and kindness. We are so grateful.... thank you so much sir, Who I be to get land for Abuja?".
The presentation ceremony also had the Big Church Foundation ambassador Praiz in attendance.


Comments
Post a Comment
The views expressed in comments published on my blog are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of queendoosh.com. Please take note.