JUST IN: PDP Sinks Futher As Party's Second In Command Resigns, Releases Heart Breaking Reason
Bwala, who until recently was the mouthpiece of Sheriff, and has had to engage in hot exchanges with other party leaders, opposed to continue to stay in the office of the former Borno State Governor.
In a statement issued on Sunday night, Bwala said he was stepping aside due to health reasons.
“Recent developments in the polity, especially as it affects my duties, have made it imperative for me to step down as the official Spokesman of Sheriff.
“I am stepping down for personal reasons, to enable me face my personal challenges, especially my health. I wish to use this opportunity to apologise to Nigerians, especially our political leaders and professional colleagues, whose feelings I have been made to injure, in explaining or defending certain positions while I was the Special Adviser on Media to Senator Sheriff.
“I thank the National Chairman, and all those I have related with since I assumed the responsibility as Sheriff’s official Spokesman,” he said.

Comments
Post a Comment
The views expressed in comments published on my blog are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of queendoosh.com. Please take note.