Facebook Founder, Mark Zuckerberg Returns To Harvard, Graduates 12 Years After Dropping Out
Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook Founder , and one of the richest men in the world, yesterday returned to Harvard University, Ivy League school to pick up his degree after 12 years of dropping out. Though it was an honorary one.
Zuckerberg also gave a commencement address to this year’s graduating class, praising students for accomplishing “something I never could”.
“If I get through this speech, it’ll be the first time I actually finish something at Harvard,” he said.
Zuckerberg launched Facebook from his dormitory room in 2014. The social network was initially limited to Harvard students only. It later expanded to other Ivy League universities, before being rolled out globally.
Zuckerberg also gave a commencement address to this year’s graduating class, praising students for accomplishing “something I never could”.
“If I get through this speech, it’ll be the first time I actually finish something at Harvard,” he said.
Zuckerberg launched Facebook from his dormitory room in 2014. The social network was initially limited to Harvard students only. It later expanded to other Ivy League universities, before being rolled out globally.

Comments
Post a Comment
The views expressed in comments published on my blog are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of queendoosh.com. Please take note.