Former US President, Barack Obama Accidentally Reveal Gender Of Jay Z And Beyonce's Twins
The former US president Barack Obama, has somehow revealed the gender of Jay Z and Beyonce's twins while congratulating Jay Z for being inducted into the songwriters hall of fame.
In the video, Mr Obama said:
“I like to think Mr. Carter and I understand each other. Nobody who met us when we were younger men would have expected us to be where we are today”.He continued in the video by listing similarities between himself and Jay Z saying:
"We both have wives who are significantly more popular than we are… Like all of you, I am a fan, and I’ve been listening to Jay since I was a young and hungry state senator.”
"Jay and I are also fools for our daughters. Although, he's going to have me beat once those twins show up."regarding the above speech, y'all know Barack Obama has 2 daughters, Jay Z one but once the twin show up maybe he will beat to him having twin girls or maybe three kids.

Comments
Post a Comment
The views expressed in comments published on my blog are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of queendoosh.com. Please take note.