Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms He Is xpecting His 4th Child With Girlfriend, Georgina Rodriguez


Football star, Cristiano Ronaldo has finally confirmed his girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez is pregnant with his fourth child,  just weeks after the birth of twins.


The football star confirmed the good news to newspaper El Mundo after months of media speculations.

When asked by El Mundo: How are your two babies like?
Cristiano: They are precious, I am delighted.

El Mundo: Do you change their diapers?
Cristiano: I’m not very good at it, but I try.

El Mundo: You look delighted.
Cristiano: Very, I’m really happy.

El Mundo: And are you happy with the one on the way?
Cristiano: Yes, very much.

He was asked if he was “happy” to have another child on the way, he replied: “Yes, very much.”

Georgina Rodriguez is carrying her first child for the footballer who already has three children from a surrogate mother.

According to 101GreatGoals reports, Georgina and Ronaldo are also planning to tie the knot after she recently started following popular Spanish wedding dress accounts on social media.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW! Scientists Develop Vaccine For HIV/AIDs

Senate Indicts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Over Loss of N1.6tr Revenue