Governor El-Rufai - 'I Don't Care Whether Or Not I Am Re-elected'
Governor Nasir El-Rufai has clearly stated that he doesn't care whether or not he is re-elected into office come 2019.
The governor made this pronouncement when he received the new head of DFIDNigeria, Debbie Palmer, at his office in Kaduna earlier today.
The governor made this pronouncement when he received the new head of DFIDNigeria, Debbie Palmer, at his office in Kaduna earlier today.
"I don’t care whether or not I’m re-elected, the only thing I’m concerned about is doing what is right. Everyone wants to do what we are doing in Kaduna but are afraid of doing so because of political calculations but I’m committed to doing what is right for the benefit of our unborn generations in Kaduna" he said

Comments
Post a Comment
The views expressed in comments published on my blog are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of queendoosh.com. Please take note.