PHOTO: Nollywood Actor, Wale Ojo - My S3-x Scenes With Omotola Jalade Were Real
Nollywood Actor, Wale Ojo has in a recent interview spoken on a se-x role with Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde also known as Omo Se-xy.
Both Wale and Omotola played erotic roles in the movie: Alter Ego
Ojo said “My se-x scenes with Omotola are very easy. After all, I am a se-xy person. I don’t see it as that hard. Omotola and I are great friends, so it was very easy for us to have that chemistry and do what we had to do. It wasn’t difficult at all. Our k!sses were real. We grabbed each other, we were passionate; it is natural. It is real.”
Asked if he felt emotional while the act was going on, he said: “Of course, you have to have an emotion to do this. We are good friends, so things worked out well. It wasn’t that hard. I always love playing the bad guy.”
He also explained that whenever he want to play se-x roles in a movie, he discuss with his partner.
''I enjoy myself more without marriage or its pressure,” he said.”

Comments
Post a Comment
The views expressed in comments published on my blog are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of queendoosh.com. Please take note.