Governor Fayose, Reacts To Reports That He Shunned Meeting Witbuhah President Buhari
Ekiti state governor,Ayodele Fayose, has explained why he could not honour president Muhammadu Buhari's emergency meeting.
The governor explained these through his social media handle in reaction to insinuations that he shunned Friday’s meeting between the president and some governors.
In a series of tweets he wrote;
For those insinuating that I shunned d President's meeting with govs,I didn't.I had my installation as Apesin of Ado Ekiti slated for today.— Peter Ayodele Fayose (@GovAyoFayose) August 25, 2017
Guests were already in Ekiti since yesterday for the chieftaincy title installation before I received notice of d meeting with the President— Peter Ayodele Fayose (@GovAyoFayose) August 25, 2017
There was no how I could have abandoned the people here in Ado Ekiti for the impromptu meeting with the President.— Peter Ayodele Fayose (@GovAyoFayose) August 25, 2017

Comments
Post a Comment
The views expressed in comments published on my blog are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of queendoosh.com. Please take note.