MUST READ: Relationship Advice For Ladies Who Intentionally Leave Behind Their Linger!e At Boyfriend's House


I saw this very interesting write up on Facebook and it was worth reading. Read it below as written by Ijeoma Chinonyerem..


When I went to have lunch today these two girls were gisting in the table behind mine. One spent the weekend at the boyfriend's house and was telling the other about the fun she had.

After the whole gist the friend had only one question for her; "Babe shebi you drop something for him house?"
"Trust na. I take style forget my pant and my earrings there. I wash the pant and I hang am for bathroom. I now left my earrings on top the fridge".

They laughed conspiratorially, high-fived themselves and cackled some more. According to them, that would warn off other girls. Any girl who entered the house would know it has already been "occupied" and had a "feminine touch".

It was all I could do not to laugh out loud inside the restaurant. Who made these ridiculous rules? Since when did panties turn into the blood of Passover which the Angel of Sidechicks would see and stay away from your man?

Isn't it funny that in the animal kingdom territorial marking is mostly done by male animals by spraying urine or making claw marks on trees whereas with us humans our female species do more in that department. The difference is that this time instead of peeing all around the man's house or dancing like a cockerel around his room, we hang panties, bras, hair nets, earrings and even sanitary pads.

It is one thing to leave your things at his place for the sake of convenience. It is a different thing entirely to leave them just so other intruding females would know that he has a girlfriend.

One thing we often forget when marking our territory with undergarments and feminine products is that it never works. Neverrrr.

The man can always remove and hide them when he's expecting another girl. I have seen men do this. And most importantly, chances are that the new girl will not even care. If you like hang your soul in the room, she'd walk in, see the soul and say to guy, "Ben what a beautiful soul you have here" and Ben would reply "yes it belongs to my sister who slept over last week".
They'd laugh over it and bond over your hanging soul while your soul looks on, wretchedly.

We were admiring a friend's lace bra some time ago and when we asked for the price she told us she didn't buy it. She went to this guy's house and saw the bras and make-ups a lady left there in a bid to mark her territory. 

**You know when you intend to leave a Stay-Away-Bitch-He's-Mine memento in a man's house, you leave your very best. You leave behind your barely worn Victoria Secrets Bra and continue making do with your #300 okirika bras just so the interloper will know that you the main chick has class😎**

Now what did this my friend do? Instead of being deterred by the undies, she saw it as an opportunity to not only date the guy but upgrade her underwear as well. So she'd visit the guy wearing her old tattered bra and leave with the main chick's designer's bra. She replaced the main chick's designer's bra with hers and the man was none the wiser.
That was how she managed to kill two birds with one stone, territoriality be damned. Imagine the main chick coming back to a closet of foreign tattered bras. The oga go explain tire.

I wished I could tell the happy girl that hanging her undies in a man's house would scare no one but why bother? She's gon' learn someday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW! Scientists Develop Vaccine For HIV/AIDs