VIDEO: Musa Yar'Adua Fought With Me And Ended Up In The Grave ...Governor Nasir El-Rufai
The Kaduna state governor , El Rufai said during a meeting with APC members in Kaduna state on Saturday, September 16th that he fought with Musa Yar'adua and he ended up in his grave.
The governor made the statement while warning his political opponents not to fight him as late former President Umaru Yar’Adua who did, died while Goodluck Jonathan was voted out of power.
APC in Kaduna State is going through crises, with senators Shehu Sani and some members of the House of Representatives forming a formidable faction against the governor.
“I had fought with two presidents,” Mr El-Rufai said at the Kaduna APC stakeholders meeting held at Murtala Mohammed Square, Kaduna, “Umaru Yar’Adua ended in his grave, while President Goodluck Jonathan ended in Otueke.”
He therefore called on the warring factions of the party to sheath their swords and unite for the development of APC in the state as he is ready to confront whoever tests his will as the leader of the party in the state.
“Let us forget our differences and work for the development of the party. If you are not willing to stop the fight, you should know that I am a dogged fighter,” he said.
The governor later knelt before the stakeholders, apologizing to the ward, local government and state excos, members of state and National Assembly and other stakeholders of the party for all his wrongdoings.
“I implore you to tell me the wrong I did to you and I will apologize. But if it goes beyond today, I will never tender apology,” he added.
Watch the video as transcribed by Daily Nigerian below...
The governor made the statement while warning his political opponents not to fight him as late former President Umaru Yar’Adua who did, died while Goodluck Jonathan was voted out of power.
APC in Kaduna State is going through crises, with senators Shehu Sani and some members of the House of Representatives forming a formidable faction against the governor.
“I had fought with two presidents,” Mr El-Rufai said at the Kaduna APC stakeholders meeting held at Murtala Mohammed Square, Kaduna, “Umaru Yar’Adua ended in his grave, while President Goodluck Jonathan ended in Otueke.”
He therefore called on the warring factions of the party to sheath their swords and unite for the development of APC in the state as he is ready to confront whoever tests his will as the leader of the party in the state.
“Let us forget our differences and work for the development of the party. If you are not willing to stop the fight, you should know that I am a dogged fighter,” he said.
The governor later knelt before the stakeholders, apologizing to the ward, local government and state excos, members of state and National Assembly and other stakeholders of the party for all his wrongdoings.
“I implore you to tell me the wrong I did to you and I will apologize. But if it goes beyond today, I will never tender apology,” he added.
Watch the video as transcribed by Daily Nigerian below...
When Yar 'Adua Fought me he ended up in Grave..El Rufai @abalasambo @ibrah_shuwa @Mr_goje @adeyanjudeji @uswaz @ChiEzekwesili @AishaYesufu pic.twitter.com/0HLXqpvtWR— Moroco (@ibrahimu14) September 17, 2017

Comments
Post a Comment
The views expressed in comments published on my blog are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of queendoosh.com. Please take note.