How Nnamdi KANU Escaped From Nigeria After Threatening War
A former Governor of Abia State, Orji Uzor Kalu believes that Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, is in the United Kingdom.
The whereabouts of Kanu had been a national issue after reports say soldiers laid a siege on his home in Abia state. There are claims he has been abducted by the military.
Speaking in an interview with the Punch, Kalu said Kanu was not taken away by the military.
"Kanu went to Malaysia from where he travelled to the United Kingdom. Nnamdi Kanu is in London right now as we speak", he said. "He was not arrested by anybody. He left the country on his own."
"One of his relations has spoken to me and explained everything because I wanted to see him and talk to him wherever he was and see how I could meet some Federal Government officials on his issue. I also wanted to see ways of talking to the President about him, and find common ground but his family told me that he has left the country, unless they are lying to me."
"I believe, whether he had left the country or not, he is not with the military because I asked the Commander of the 14 Brigade, Brig.-Gen. A.K Ibrahim, who is a very fine and good soldier, well educated and dedicated, and he told me that they don’t know his whereabouts and I am sure, the Department of State Services have the same information. I also visited the commissioner of police and he said he didn’t know his whereabouts and that they are also looking for him.
The whereabouts of Kanu had been a national issue after reports say soldiers laid a siege on his home in Abia state. There are claims he has been abducted by the military.
Speaking in an interview with the Punch, Kalu said Kanu was not taken away by the military.
"Kanu went to Malaysia from where he travelled to the United Kingdom. Nnamdi Kanu is in London right now as we speak", he said. "He was not arrested by anybody. He left the country on his own."
"One of his relations has spoken to me and explained everything because I wanted to see him and talk to him wherever he was and see how I could meet some Federal Government officials on his issue. I also wanted to see ways of talking to the President about him, and find common ground but his family told me that he has left the country, unless they are lying to me."
"I believe, whether he had left the country or not, he is not with the military because I asked the Commander of the 14 Brigade, Brig.-Gen. A.K Ibrahim, who is a very fine and good soldier, well educated and dedicated, and he told me that they don’t know his whereabouts and I am sure, the Department of State Services have the same information. I also visited the commissioner of police and he said he didn’t know his whereabouts and that they are also looking for him.

Comments
Post a Comment
The views expressed in comments published on my blog are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of queendoosh.com. Please take note.