PHOTOS: Kenyan Lions Perform Gay S*x After Watching Gay Tourists


Wildlife photographer recently reported seeing two male lions mate in a Kenyan safari, and a government official claimed the two must have “copied” gay men visiting the park.

 According to head of the Kenyan Film Classification Board, Ezekeil Mutua reacted via tweet and wrote;

“Probably they have been influenced by gays who have gone to the national parks and behaved badly,”

“I don’t know, they must have copied it somewhere or it is demonic. Because these animals do not watch movies.”

Mutua insisted the “lion love birds” seen in Masai Mara needed counseling. He also suggested they be studied, if only to confirm they were both indeed male.

“I mean, where on Earth have you ever heard something like this happening. The demonic spirits inflicting in humans seems to have now caught up with the animals,” Mutua added. “That is why I will say isolate the crazy gay animals, study their behavior because it is not normal.”
More photos...





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW! Scientists Develop Vaccine For HIV/AIDs

Senate Indicts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Over Loss of N1.6tr Revenue