Heartbreaking Cossy Ojiakor Shares Photos From Funeral Of Her Dead DOG With An Emotional Message
Controversial Actress, Cossy Ojiakor, some days back took to social media to express sadness over the lost of her of one of her dogs to the cold hands of dearh.. An emotional Cossy reflected on the life and time of Bully and how she and her other dog will miss him. See what she wrote below and funeral photos...
'I adopted you March 15th and you died of food poisoning Dec 1st. The 10 month we spent together was quite eventful. Wish I recorded all the crazy moments with you. The threats I got because of you. The way you bark and bite chains with swag. I had to hide u in the loo in Abuja when animal control was called... How u removed ur mouth guard and killed chickens while in cargo en route Lagos. Hahaha I have been paying gbese for you sweets. I have never seen a ? that eats like you Bully... I remember the day u took and ate 4 wraps of fufu without soup after carefully removing the nylon ...you eat whole raw eggs with shells. U ate full chicken with feathers. U even drink Garri..hahaha still gat the funny picture u took with Ceaser. He miss u alot... It is well. I won't get a breed like you so they won't take your memories away. Love you loads. God gives... God takes. Rip Bully'
See photo from Bully's funeral below.....
'I adopted you March 15th and you died of food poisoning Dec 1st. The 10 month we spent together was quite eventful. Wish I recorded all the crazy moments with you. The threats I got because of you. The way you bark and bite chains with swag. I had to hide u in the loo in Abuja when animal control was called... How u removed ur mouth guard and killed chickens while in cargo en route Lagos. Hahaha I have been paying gbese for you sweets. I have never seen a ? that eats like you Bully... I remember the day u took and ate 4 wraps of fufu without soup after carefully removing the nylon ...you eat whole raw eggs with shells. U ate full chicken with feathers. U even drink Garri..hahaha still gat the funny picture u took with Ceaser. He miss u alot... It is well. I won't get a breed like you so they won't take your memories away. Love you loads. God gives... God takes. Rip Bully'
See photo from Bully's funeral below.....





Comments
Post a Comment
The views expressed in comments published on my blog are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of queendoosh.com. Please take note.