' I Am The Best Governor Since The Creation Of Imo State & I Want To Be President Of Nigeria Because I Have Something In My Head' - Governor Rochas Okorocha

The Imo state governor, Rochas Okorocha, in an interview with Channels TV,says he wants to be the President of Nigeria because he has something in his head that can change the country within the shortest possible time.

Okorocha, in the interview also replied his opponents that are against him installing his relations into political offices.
According to him, kicking against such ideology is myopic. He says if his inlaw wants to run for governor of the state and he is well qualified, he would support him.

In the interview, he also stated that he is the best governor Imo state has ever had since creation. Click HERE to Watch the interview.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW! Scientists Develop Vaccine For HIV/AIDs

Senate Indicts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Over Loss of N1.6tr Revenue