"Fighting With Davido Was My Biggest Battle ..- Dele Momodu Speak After Reunion With Singer [VIDEO]
Ovation magazine publisher, Dele Momodu in his recent interview spoke on his beef with Nigerian singer Davido.
It could be recalled that last year December, the two buried their 2-year old beef when the singer came to perform at the 10th edition of 'Ovation Red Carol'.
Reminiscing on the fight and all that transpired, Dele Momodu has now said, 'fighting Davido was bigger than combating Abacha'.
Watch the video below...
It could be recalled that last year December, the two buried their 2-year old beef when the singer came to perform at the 10th edition of 'Ovation Red Carol'.
Reminiscing on the fight and all that transpired, Dele Momodu has now said, 'fighting Davido was bigger than combating Abacha'.
- “Fighting with David was my biggest battle ever. It was bigger than fighting Abacha because of the blistering popularity of David; he is an extremely popular guy and it was very unfortunate, (the devil is a liar) because a baby was involved; very beautiful girl, Imade. When it happened, I tried my best to avoid a collision with the family because I am very close to the family especially because of Senator Ademola Adeleke. We used to sleep in the same house when I was in exile in London. Whenever Sen. Ademola was around, he would call me and then pick me up to his house and I’ll sleep there and when I need to go back to my own house he would drop me.” “So when the baby issue came, I didn’t know about it, if Sophie (Davido’s first Babymama) didn’t tell me she was pregnant, I wouldn’t have known, she was able to hide it perfectly from everyone" he said.
Watch the video below...

Comments
Post a Comment
The views expressed in comments published on my blog are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of queendoosh.com. Please take note.