'God Has Asked Me To Run For President But'... Pastor,Tunde Bakare

Senior pastor of Latter Rain Assembly, Tunde Bakare, has rsvealed that God has instructed him to run for president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria but he does not know when. 

The pastor who is one of President Buhari's supporters said this while delivering his New Year sermon to his congregation yesterday January 1st 2018, the clergyman who ran as Vice Presidential candidate with President Buhari in the 2011 election, said God has instructed him to return to politics and run for president and lead the nation to prosperity.

“I heard the Lord say to me, politics is not over for you, there is still one thing left for you to do; run for president. And He said to me, I will work it out myself. I will make it happen in due course. Please trust me, I lie not in the Holy Ghost. This is not easy for me to share with you. I shared this with you, so that you can pray along with me,” he said.
He added that God has not told him the exact time to run but says the Holy spirit told him “I will make it happen in due course”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW! Scientists Develop Vaccine For HIV/AIDs

Senate Indicts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Over Loss of N1.6tr Revenue