Hadid Sisters!! Bella And Gigi Hadid Strips Completely N*ked To Each Other In 'Weird' British Vogue's Photoshoot.. [PHOTOS]

The Victoria secrets models, Gigi and Bella Hadid posed completely unclade to each other in sizzling photoshoot for British Vogue which some of their fans referred to it as weird.


Gigi, 22, and Bella, 21, who are children to Dutch model Yolanda Foster, 53, and Palestinian billionaire businessman Mohamed Hadid, 69 , showed off their endless long legs, while they posed without their cloths in a black and white shoot for the high fashion black and white cover.

While speaking to Vogue during the shoot, Gigi spoke about her younger sister saying:


 'She's one of the only people I'll get aggressive for. She makes me so proud. I would do anything for her.'

She also gave an insight how her relationship with Zayn Malik is being perceived on social media.


She said:


 'I post what I think would be normal to post of  my boyfriend, the comments are: 'It's extra, it's fake.' But if I don't do it enough then it's: 'Oh they're fake, they're not really together.' I try to do what feels real to me, and do it with integrity.'


More photos below..





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW! Scientists Develop Vaccine For HIV/AIDs

Suswam rains SUVs on Benue Governor-Elect, others

Senate Indicts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Over Loss of N1.6tr Revenue