Serena William Stuns On The Cover Of Brides Magazine For February/March Issue [PHOTOS]


Recently weds and mother of one, Serena Williams is the latest star to land on the cover of Brides Magazine for 2018 February/March issue.


Mrs Williams, looked effortless as she modeled her white gowns for the February/March edition of the magazine cover.

Taking to her Instagram page to share the photos, the 36-year-old told her followers she wished she could experience her New Orleans wedding all over again.

'I still am hoping someone invents a time machine so I can relive the wedding. (And eat the beignets) thank you @bridesmagazine'.

In another post, she also talked about her dresses, which she modeled for the cover.    

'This @donatella_versace @versace_official was a dream come true. The cape- well I needed a cape. My two dresses was the best dress I've ever worn This is on new stands now,'.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW! Scientists Develop Vaccine For HIV/AIDs

Senate Indicts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Over Loss of N1.6tr Revenue