VIDEO: Sen. Dino Melaye 'BOMBS' Governor Yahaya Bello In New Video And Its A Must Watch!
Controversial and outspoken kogi state Senator ,Dino Melaye in an instagram video he shared made jest at the governor of his state, Yahaya Bello.
According to Dino Melaye in the new video,
He also said that,
According to Dino Melaye in the new video,
'Bello threatned that many members of the National Assembly will not return in 2019 and I begin to ask myself why will any intellectually mobile character. sound and sane, speak like that'.
He also said that,
'and if anyone wants to talk like that, it's not a man that has committed electoral fraud, who is awaiting trial and obviously will soon go to prison. And I had a dream recently where I saw Yahya Bello's prison uniform specially decorated with embroidery, so I'll be shocked that Yahya is already threatning people not to come back because, he's not a voter in Kogi State, secondly, he cannot contest elections in Kogi State come 2019'.Watch the video below..
Comments
Post a Comment
The views expressed in comments published on my blog are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of queendoosh.com. Please take note.