IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu’s Whereabouts Revealed At Last!


Worried over the whereabout of the IPOB leader? Then you have to read this.

The wife of Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Uchechi, has spoken out on the whereabouts of her husband.

Ucheche, who is based in London has maintained that her husband is in the custody of the Nigerian Army.


Insisting that she is not aware of Kanu’s whereabouts, Uchechi told BBC Igbo that she is not also aware if her husband was dead or alive.

She stated that the last time she spoke with Kanu was when soldiers invaded his residence in Umuahia, Abia State last year.

Uchechi said, 

“The IPOB people are not sleeping. The army is going to tell them where their leader is. Keeping Nnamdi Kanu does not mean that IPOB is asleep,” Uchechi said.
“I don’t know where my husband is. If he is dead or alive, I don’t know. People that are supposed to answer these questions are the army.

“The last time I saw him was when the army came to shoot in our house. He called me and asked if I was hearing the gunshots. I heard the gunshots and started shouting and asked him what was wrong.
“He said they are shooting and he is inside the house. That was the last time we spoke.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW! Scientists Develop Vaccine For HIV/AIDs

Senate Indicts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Over Loss of N1.6tr Revenue