Kim Kardashian Covers Vogue India... Talks Family

Mother of three, Kim Kardashian is tbe cover girl for on the cover of Vogue India. 

The reality tv star, while speaking about her family members, Kim said she loves her brother’s sense of humour, Kendall’s sweetness, Khloé’s I-don’tgive-a-f*** attitude, Kourtney’s savviness around finances, Kylie’s ability to just go for it and not care what other people’s opinions are and her mom’s nurturing.

When asked what quality she would want to take away from each sibling. She said;

Maybe… Kourtney’s stubbornness. And Khloé’s getting too sensitive. I would take away Kendall’s anxiety, Kylie’s “I don’t care, I know what I’m doing” thing and probably my brother’s moodiness."

More photos below...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW! Scientists Develop Vaccine For HIV/AIDs

Suswam rains SUVs on Benue Governor-Elect, others

Senate Indicts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Over Loss of N1.6tr Revenue