Nigerian Woman Who Killed Her Husband Sentenced To Death By Hanging
Bayelsa High Court headed by Justice Nayai Aganaba has sentenced 30 year old Victoria Gagariga, to death by hanging for killing her husband, Henry Gagariga, on February 4th 2015, at their residence along Ebisam Road in Akenfa, Yenagoa, Bayelsa State, LIB reports.
Delivering judgement in the case that had lingered for three years, Justice Aganaba said the prosecution called six witnesses and produced seven exhibits while the defence only had one witness who happened to be the accused.
The judge said all the evidence provided by the prosecution team indicated that the suspect was indeed guilty. He said the circumstantial evidence against the accused was overwhelming, said all facts confirmed that she was the only person with the deceased at the time of death and the only person to have the opportunity to have killed him.
According to the judge, Victoria committed a murder of passion which was a result of jealousy as herslef and her husband were obsessed with each other.
''It is unfortunate that I can only pronounce the sentence prescribed by law. I wish I had the discretion to do otherwise. However, that discretion rests with the executive governor of Bayelsa State. I am only left with the compulsion to pronounce the sentence prescribed by law. I hope that person the discretion would look at the circumstance of this case and do the needful. I hereby pronounce my sentence. My sentence upon you is that you shall hang on the neck until you die. May the Lord have mercy on your soul.”
Delivering judgement in the case that had lingered for three years, Justice Aganaba said the prosecution called six witnesses and produced seven exhibits while the defence only had one witness who happened to be the accused.
The judge said all the evidence provided by the prosecution team indicated that the suspect was indeed guilty. He said the circumstantial evidence against the accused was overwhelming, said all facts confirmed that she was the only person with the deceased at the time of death and the only person to have the opportunity to have killed him.
According to the judge, Victoria committed a murder of passion which was a result of jealousy as herslef and her husband were obsessed with each other.
''It is unfortunate that I can only pronounce the sentence prescribed by law. I wish I had the discretion to do otherwise. However, that discretion rests with the executive governor of Bayelsa State. I am only left with the compulsion to pronounce the sentence prescribed by law. I hope that person the discretion would look at the circumstance of this case and do the needful. I hereby pronounce my sentence. My sentence upon you is that you shall hang on the neck until you die. May the Lord have mercy on your soul.”


INTRODUCTION TO Illuminati,you can CALL [+2349039750836]
ReplyDeleteIt is a well-known fact that Illuminati consist of Multi Millionaires, Billionaires
who have major influence regarding most global affairs, including
the planning of a New World Order. Many world leaders, Presidents,
Prime Ministers, royalty and senior executives of major Fortune
5000 companies are members of Illuminati. Now, for the FIRST
TIME IN HISTORY, we are opening our doors to the masses.
BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN Illuminati
A Cash Reward of USD $3,000000 A New Sleek Dream
CAR valued at USD $120,000 A Dream House bought in the
country of your own choice One Month holiday (fully paid) to your
dream tourist destination. One year Golf Membership package A
V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World A total Lifestyle change
Access to Bohemian Groove One Month booked Appointment with
Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.
Email us via houseofwealthmedia@gmail.com