Nigeria's IGP Orders Immediate Arrest Of IBB’s Media Aide, Kassim Afegbua

Nigeria's Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris, has reportedly ordered the arrest of the media aide to former President Ibrahim Babangida, Prince Kassim Afegbua for the statement he issued on behalf of his boss. 

According to TheNation, the issuance of the warrant of arrest was disclosed by a Presidency source last night.


Afegbua in a statement purportedly issued on Sunday on behalf of Babangida had quoted the former President saying that President Muhammadu Buhari should not seek for reelection in 2019. But the former President, in a swift reaction, denied issuing such a statement. He called on Nigerians to disregard the earlier statement by Afegbua.

The Presidency source, who does not want his name in print, said that the IGP has ordered for  the arrest of Kassim Afegbua for allegedly issuing a  fake statement.

Afegbua was advised to submit himself to the force headquarters within 24 hours or face arrest.

The media aide has however insisted that he had the permission of the former president to issue the statement credited to him. Afegbua was on Channels TV last night where he stated that he has spoken to Babangida and the former leader said that the first statement stands.

Comments


  1. HELLO EVERYONE I WAS BROWSING THE INTERNET AND I SAW A LOT OF WRONG POST
    CONCERNING THE ILLUMINATI SOCIETY, I FELT BAD ABOUT IT, I WANT TO LET YOU
    KNOW FEW THINGS ABOUT THE ILLUMINATI SOCIETY. FIRST, I JOIN THE ILLUMINATI
    HOOD THROUGH THE HELP OF AN AGENT SOMEONE INTRODUCED ME TO ONLINE, AFTER
    YEARS OF DETERMINATION TO BE A MEMBER. BEING A MEMBER OF THE ILLUMINATI
    YOUR WEALTH IS GUARANTEE, YOU WILL BE PROTECTED, FAME, POWER INFLUENCE
    E.T.C ALL THESE THEY WILL GIVE YOU. ONE THING I WANT TO CORRECT IS THAT THE
    ILLUMINATI DON'T PAY MEMBER ANY SALARY, IF YOU ARE NEWLY INITIATED THEY
    WILL GIVE YOU THE SEED OF WEALTH AND BLESS YOU WITH WISDOM, POWER,
    INFLUENCE E.T.C YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL.THE SEED OF WEALTH IS THE ONLY
    MONEY THE ILLUMINATI SOCIETY GIVE TO THEIR MEMBER, WITH THIS YOU CAN START
    ANYTHING WITH THE MONEY AND YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL. ANOTHER THING IS THAT
    THE SOCIETY HAVE SPECIAL BLESSING FOR POLITICIANS AND SUPER STARS. BEING AN
    ILLUMINATI MEMBER IS A PERSONAL DECISION, THE SOCIETY DON'T FORCE OR BEG
    PEOPLE TO JOIN THEM. I JOINED BECAUSE I WANT TO, NO BODY FORCE ME AND AM
    VERY HAPPY TO BE A MEMBER TODAY BECAUSE THEY HAVE CONTRIBUTED GREATLY TO MY
    LIFE BY MAKING ME ONE OF THE LEADING BUSINESS MAN IN THE WORLD. IF YOU ARE
    INTERESTED IN JOINING THE ILLUMINATI SOCIETY CONTACT AGENT ALBERT WILLIAMS ON
    VIA: newworldilluminatitemple@gmail.com or Whatsapp +2347059073543 OR YOU CAN ALSO
    WHATSAPP HIM HE WAS THE ONE THAT HELP ME. THIS IS THE LITTLE HELP I CAN GIVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

The views expressed in comments published on my blog are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of queendoosh.com. Please take note.

Popular posts from this blog

NEW! Scientists Develop Vaccine For HIV/AIDs

Senate Indicts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Over Loss of N1.6tr Revenue