PHOTOS: Kylie Jenner Unveils Her Daughter's Full Name And Whose Last Name?
But not his stage name: the rapper, 25, was born Jacques Webster.
Earlier that same day, the Keeping Up with the Kardashians reality star, 20, shared the first mother-daughter photo of her holding her child’s finger with the simple caption, “Stormi” and an angel emoji.
Jenner welcomed her first child with Scott on Feb. 1. The little girl weighed in at 8 lbs., 9 oz. and arrived at 4:43 p.m. local time.
Then three days after, on Sunday, the Kylie Cosmetics mogul announced her baby’s arrival on Instagram and with a video, titled “To Our Daughter”, shared on YouTube.
According to PeopleMagazine, the meaning of Stormi’s name has yet to be revealed, her famous father does have a history of honoring his family when it comes to choosing names.
In a 2015 interview with Complex, the “Butterfly Effect” hitmaker shared that the origin story of the “Travis Scott” moniker was a tribute to his beloved uncle.
“My favorite uncle’s name is Travis. [He’s] just smart and cool. The Scott comes from him, too, that was his nickname,” he said.
“I was, like, man, if I wanted to be a rapper I wanted to be [him]. He has this ill-ass crib, is fresh as hell, has all this land. [He] is smooth. Travis is smooth. I’ve always been smooth,” he said.


Comments
Post a Comment
The views expressed in comments published on my blog are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of queendoosh.com. Please take note.