South African Rapper, AKA Opens Up On Breaking Up With Bonang And How He Misses Her
South African rapper who has always announced break up with girlfriend talks about breaking up again despite investing so much in the relationship. Although ,no one believes he really broke up with his long time girlfriend, Bonang Matheba.
AKA who is sticking to his breakup story went on Real Talk with Anele Mdoda to talk about moving on, having another child, and how he still misses Bonang.
“If I was any less of a guy, I would just stand here and tell you the whole story. But I think when you love somebody and you respect somebody, you leave that type of stuff between each other,” he told Anele, adding, “I believe I’m still dealing with it, I’m not going to say I am over her. I am not going to say I don’t love her. I do. All of those things. I am a human being, guys.”
And that’s not all.
The rapper went further to add, “I believe that I invested a lot in my last relationship. And I’m not saying that I’m going to move on and just go out there in the world and find someone, but I’m also not saying that my life is going to stand still. My life has to keep moving on. Yes it hurts. Yes, I still love her. For me and thinking of having kids, that’s a very far away thought from here.”
AKA joked about starting a relationship with a “normal” girl, adding that he wants someone who is “honest, considerate, supportive, ambitious, smart and has her own money.”
Hmm.
Asked if he will ever make up with Bonang, the rapper said he is not here for controversies, adding that he is taking things “one day at a time.”
AKA who is sticking to his breakup story went on Real Talk with Anele Mdoda to talk about moving on, having another child, and how he still misses Bonang.
“If I was any less of a guy, I would just stand here and tell you the whole story. But I think when you love somebody and you respect somebody, you leave that type of stuff between each other,” he told Anele, adding, “I believe I’m still dealing with it, I’m not going to say I am over her. I am not going to say I don’t love her. I do. All of those things. I am a human being, guys.”
And that’s not all.
The rapper went further to add, “I believe that I invested a lot in my last relationship. And I’m not saying that I’m going to move on and just go out there in the world and find someone, but I’m also not saying that my life is going to stand still. My life has to keep moving on. Yes it hurts. Yes, I still love her. For me and thinking of having kids, that’s a very far away thought from here.”
AKA joked about starting a relationship with a “normal” girl, adding that he wants someone who is “honest, considerate, supportive, ambitious, smart and has her own money.”
Hmm.
Asked if he will ever make up with Bonang, the rapper said he is not here for controversies, adding that he is taking things “one day at a time.”


Comments
Post a Comment
The views expressed in comments published on my blog are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of queendoosh.com. Please take note.