S*xual Assault Allegations: Bussiness Mogul, Russell Wendell Simmons Finally Addreses Allegations
Hollywood Business mogul and author, Russell Wendell Simmons, 60,has decided to break his silence following numerous s*xual allegations labeled against him.
Russell, who is being accused by at least 12 women of s*xual assault from as far back as the 80s to as early as 2016 has addressed the allegations on his IG page.
The business man wrote that he's temporally closed for spiritual maintenance.
Russell, who is being accused by at least 12 women of s*xual assault from as far back as the 80s to as early as 2016 has addressed the allegations on his IG page.
The business man wrote that he's temporally closed for spiritual maintenance.
'I’m in Bali writing, meditating at holy sites and practicing asanas. Letting everyone speak, while I listen. Focusing and praying to realize one goal, BEING A MORE USEFUL SERVANT OF GOD. I want to fully devote myself to my daughters, the underserved communities I've always worked with and the growth of a new conscious community. We need a revolution of consciousness. Now is the time for new beginnings. One awakened being at time he wrote".
Comments
Post a Comment
The views expressed in comments published on my blog are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of queendoosh.com. Please take note.