Gov. Ortom Dances 'pachanga' With IDPs At Guma During His Visit With Executive Council Members..See PHOTOS

The Benue state Governor, Samuel Ortom today led Executive council members, Assembly members and other top government functionaries to cater for Internally Displaced persons at various camps across the state.
.
The governor during his visit promised to do everything humanly possible to make sure the Internally Displaced Persons returns to their homes.

Ortom was verbally quoted during his address at the Daudu IDPs as saying ;


I will do everything humanly possible to make sure you return to your ancestral homes. I cannot sleep, because you are here. I know what it means to be displaced even as it is fundamentally true that no place will ever be like home. I'm fully committed to making sure all of you resettle in your homes and I can assure you that that will happen in no distance time. I also call on the Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces to upgrade the exercise 'Ayam A kpatuma' to a full military operation in order to restore normalcy to all areas affected.

The governor also lightened up the spirits of Internally Displaced Persons at Daudu Primary school camp, Guma local government area as he joined the dancing expedition on his visit to show some dancing skills.

More photos...











Photo credit: Nelson Ogbu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW! Scientists Develop Vaccine For HIV/AIDs

Senate Indicts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Over Loss of N1.6tr Revenue