PHOTOS/VIDEO: Former U.S Firstlady, Michelle Obama Meets & Dances With 2-year-old Girl Who Happens To Be Her Admirer
One of the most amiable first-lady of America, Michelle Obama is caught on tape dancing to "Shake It Off' with a 2-year-old girl, Parker Curry who is said to be her admirer.
The little girl who went viral after she was pictured standing and stiring lovingly in front of Michelle Obama’s portrait at the National Portrait Gallery got the chance to meet with the first lady and it was all fun.
“All I wanted was just one pic,” Parker’s mother Jessica Curry told the Washington Post.
“She was just so fixated on the portrait and wouldn’t turn away from it.”
After Ms. Obama heard about Parker, she arranged to meet the girl and her family and it was an awesome encounter that involved a bit of dancing.
Michelle shared the moment of them together on her Instagram and wrote:
“Parker, I'm so glad I had the chance to meet you today (and for the dance party)! Keep on dreaming big for yourself and maybe one day I'll proudly look up at a portrait of you."
Below to watch the dance....



Comments
Post a Comment
The views expressed in comments published on my blog are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of queendoosh.com. Please take note.