Arsenal fans forced me to step down..- Arsene Wenger Reveals
Regreting his action or an after thought?
Arsenal manager, Arsene Wenger, has admitted that the lack of “unity” among supporters was “hurtful” to watch and says fatigue did not motivate his decision to leave, according to Daily post.
The 68-year-old announced on Friday that he will end his 22-year reign as Gunners boss at the end of the season, following years of protests calling for him to resign his post.
In recent months, lots of the Arsenal fans have opted to stay away from home games, to show their discontent with the club’s lack of success on the pitch.
When asked whether he was relieved to be leaving behind his busy schedule, he responded: “No, because I was not tired. But, personally I believe that this club is respected all over the world, much more than in England.
“Our fans did not give the image of the unity I want at the club all over the world and that was hurtful because I feel the club is respected and overall the image we gave from our club is not what it is and not what I like.”

Comments
Post a Comment
The views expressed in comments published on my blog are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of queendoosh.com. Please take note.