Arsene Wenger 'resigns' as Arsenal Coach Finally!! See List Of His possible replacement [FULL LIST]

This is certainly a good news for all gunners fans as Arsenal’s longest serving manager, Arsene Wenger, has confirmed he will leave the club at the end of this season.

Wenger revealed this in a statement published on the club’s official website on Friday morning.


The statement reads:

After a careful consideration and following discussions with the club, I feel it is the right time for me to step down at the end of the season.

“I am grateful for having had the privilege to serve the club for so many memorable years.

“I managed the club with full commitment and integrity.

“I want to thank the staff, the players, the Directors and the fans who make this club so special.


“I urge our fans to stand behind the team to finish on a high.

“To all the Arsenal lovers take care of the values of the club.

“My love and support for ever.”

Meanwhile, a former Chelsea manager, Carlo Ancelotti has emerged favourite for Arsenal manager’s job.
Carlo

Statistics from Paddy Power reveals that Ancelotti is 6/1 favourite for the job, closely followed by former Borussia Dortmund boss, Thomas Tuchel and ex-Arsenal midfielder, Patrick Vieira (7/1).

Juventus’s Massimiliano Allegri, Brendan Rodgers and ex-Arsenal midfielder, Mikel Arteta (8/1) are also in the lists.

See lists of top ten contenders for Arsenal’s manager job:

Carlo Ancelotti 6/1


Thomas Tuchel 7/1

Patrick Vieira 7/1

Massimiliano Allegri 8/1

Brendan Rodgers 8/1


Mikel Arteta 8/1

Joachim Low 10/1

Thierry Henry 10/1

Lucien Favre 10/1

Dennis Bergkamp 11/1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NEW! Scientists Develop Vaccine For HIV/AIDs

Senate Indicts Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Over Loss of N1.6tr Revenue