Gov. Yahaya Bello Says He can jump into fire for President Buhari
The Governor of Kogi state, Yahaya Bello, has declared his support for President Muhammadu Buhari and also reveal he can go to any lenght to do anything for him if he so request.
Mr Bello,made this disclosure while reacting to President Buhari’s decision against the tenure elongation of national chairman, John Oyegun and National Working Committee (NWC) of the All Progressives Congress (APC).
He said,
“I am an ardent supporter of President Muhammadu Buhari, who has said that we must stick to the 1999 Constitution and APC Constitution. If Buhari asks me to jump into fire, I will not hesitate to jump into it.”
The governor who was amongs his other colleagues while they earlier backed Chief John Oyegun on his tenure elongation, Bello explained why he retracted his support.
He said,
“They are saying that I have problem with Asiwaju Bola Tinubu; that is why I supported tenure elongation.
“I have no problem with Asiwaju, he is my leader. And President Buhari is the leader of all. I was supporting you (Oyegun and NWC) but we have to hold National Convention.”

Comments
Post a Comment
The views expressed in comments published on my blog are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of queendoosh.com. Please take note.