Kenyan Bad Girl, Vera Sidika Reveals She Is Not Expecting A Child After Pregnancy Prank.. PHOTOS
Kenyan socialite, Vera Sidika a few weeks ago took to her page to announce she was expecting her first child which was all a lie.
The curvaceous model,has just revealed that she actually pranked her fans because she was never pregnant and only took time off social media to work on personal projects.
She revealed that the ultrasound photo she shared on her IG page was downloaded from Google.
She shared the original photo on her page and wrote;
Good morning sweethearts.
I would love to take this opportunity to let y'all that still don't know that the ultrasound I posted on April fools was as fake as my silicone ??. I already cleared this up on my YouTube channel (click link on Bio). But then again, I am so overwhelmed by the heart felt messages y'all sent. It was surreal!!!! I have been MIA cause I'm working on a huge project set to launch soon. On the other hand, I debuted my YouTube channel on Friday. I will create content & share ideas on a lot of topics, so you should definitely subscribe! Cause I'd be doing less of Snapchat & insta stories ?
MUCH LOVE
See more photos...




Comments
Post a Comment
The views expressed in comments published on my blog are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of queendoosh.com. Please take note.