Kim Kardashian reveals Tristan Thompson blocked her on social media after she condemned his cheating scandal .. VIDEO
Reality tv star, Kim Kardashian,37, has revealed that her sister boyfriend, Tristan Thompson blocked her on social media after she spoke in a recent interview about him cheating on Khloe.
The mother of three admitted she's being a little more careful with her words during an interview with hosts Kelly and Ryan.
In a sneak peek from her Friday, May 11, appearance on Live With Kelly and Ryan, Ryan asked Kim: "Is there any part of you that roots for Khloe and Tristan?"
Kim responded: "Yea, I mean... OK, last time I went on TV and answered some questions about her, I got blocked on social media - and not from Khloé. No, no, no."
She added: "So, i'm going to... Yes, I'm rooting for her. I'm always rooting for love. I'm always rooting for families."
The interview Kim granted that led to Tristan blocking her was on The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
During the interview, Kim said: “Poor Khloé … I don’t even know how to describe it besides it’s just so f**ked up. We really were rooting for Khloé and we still are. She’s so strong and she’s doing the best that she can. It’s a really sad situation all over.”
The mother of three admitted she's being a little more careful with her words during an interview with hosts Kelly and Ryan.
In a sneak peek from her Friday, May 11, appearance on Live With Kelly and Ryan, Ryan asked Kim: "Is there any part of you that roots for Khloe and Tristan?"
Kim responded: "Yea, I mean... OK, last time I went on TV and answered some questions about her, I got blocked on social media - and not from Khloé. No, no, no."
She added: "So, i'm going to... Yes, I'm rooting for her. I'm always rooting for love. I'm always rooting for families."
The interview Kim granted that led to Tristan blocking her was on The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
During the interview, Kim said: “Poor Khloé … I don’t even know how to describe it besides it’s just so f**ked up. We really were rooting for Khloé and we still are. She’s so strong and she’s doing the best that she can. It’s a really sad situation all over.”



Comments
Post a Comment
The views expressed in comments published on my blog are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of queendoosh.com. Please take note.